The Coupe V8 Is A Sports Car Appear In Gangstar: West Coast Hustle.
It's based on the Honda Integra (DC2) at the front end mixed with Tail-lights shapes from the Acura Legend Coupe (Second Generation)
Colours:It came commonly In Red or The DLC Shell White Paintjobs
It can reach top speed of 190 Mph/230 Kph The Car itself kinda falls short on the Läufer, With Good Handling.
- The Car also came in Shell Gas Station Company White Livery, Which is a DLC.
- The Vehicle Is Actually An V8 Engine As Hence The Name.
- In Gangstar: Miami Vindication, Its Successor, The Pimp Car. But Is Based On 1968 Chevrolet Malibu.
- This Is First Vehicle In Gangstar Series To Produced By Schnellzahn.
- While In Gangstar Vegas & Gangstar New Orleans, Its Also Successor, Katori, But Is Now Based On Subaru BRZ/Toyota GT86.