It's acceleration and top speed are very good for it's class, it has better performance than it's civilian counterparts (the Taxi and W5-GSTR).
It spawn everywhere in Vegas and spawn also when the player gain wanted level.
It Costs 165 Diamonds In Shop.
- In Gangstar Vegas it's based on the W5-GSTR while in New Orleans it's based on the Kearsarge LS.
- License plate read "LVPD" (in GV).
- The new model have a different "Police" font on the sides and doesn't feature the steelies rims anymore, the lightbar is just blue and red, while the older model have a blue-white-red-red-white-blue pattern lightbar instead.
- The Eunomia in GNO is operated by the New Orleans Police Departement.
- The Eunomia in GV is operated by the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Departement.
- It's unknown why Gameloft decided to re-use the Eunomia name on a Kearsarge LS based police cruiser instead of re-using the W5-GSTR based one.