|Appearance(s):|| Gangstar: Miami Vindication (3D version)|
Gangstar Rio: City of Saints (3D version)
Gangstar: New Orleans
|Vehicle type:||Civilian helicopter|
The Fruitfly-132 is a civilian helicopter. Its body is perfectly based on the Bell 206.
- Damocles (also known as the Police Chopper in Gangstar Rio's 3D version and Gangstar New Orleans) - Police version of Fruitfly-132; it is equipped with a machine gun beneath. It is operated both by the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and the New Orleans Police Department, and appears in Gangstar Rio: City of Saints's 3D version, Gangstar Vegas, and Gangstar: New Orleans.
- It spawns at the Sugarloaf Mountain in helipad on the second mountain.
It is not available for purchase in shops in Gangstar Rio's 3D version, Gangstar Vegas and Gangstar: New Orleans. (Use for 1,100,000 million).
- When entered, the Fruitfly-132 says "Get to da choppah"; this is a reference to the mission of the same name.
- This is the first helicopter in the Gangstar series; since one from Gangstar: Miami Vindication 's 3D version.
- This is an expensive vehicle in Gangstar Vegas (costing 1.1 million cash); the others are Störer, Damocles, Hyvel, Limited Hyvel, Bustard, Limited Bustard and Jackalope.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.