|Appearance(s):|| Gangstar: Miami Vindication|
Gangstar Rio: City of Saints
Gangstar New Orleans
|Vehicle type:||2-door sports car|
The Schnellzahn Galloppino is a mid-engined sports car featured in Gangstar: Miami Vindication, Gangstar Rio: City of Saints, Gangstar Vegas and Gangstar New Orleans. It is produced by Schnellzahn, like the Läufer.
The Galloppino is a mid-engined sports car mainly based on the Lamborghini Gallardo (Rear) and McLaren MP4-12C (Front & Headlights). The car is easily the fastest car in the game but falls short of the W4C-H, which is unlocked after finding all 10 wheels scattered across Miami. (Only in Miami Vindication) Handling can be moderate to hard, with little to large traces of oversteer, depending on its speed. The Galloppino has a unique engine sound, in certain aspects similar to the real-life counterpart. Mostly found in the city area of Miami. It comes in yellow and blue only. (More Colors in Gangstar Vegas)
The Gangstar Miami & Urban Crime Versions Of Gallopino Are Based On 2011-2015 Lamborghini Aventador.
- Galloppino Deluxe - Deluxe variant of Galloppino with Chameleon paintjob.
- Emerald Blur - Special-themed variant of Galloppino with unique paintjob.
- Limbino 1983 - Spirit variant of Galloppino with purple paintjob.
Spawn Points (Gangstar Vegas)
In the escape The Tunnel Challenges,T he Galloppino Will Be One of the Many Vehicles To Block and Slow Down the player
- Appears as One Of The Unique and rare Vehicles To be Stolen By the Player.
- Mostly spawns In the Northern District (The District Abundant in casinos and Rich People)
- Can Purchased For VIP And 1,000,000 Money.
- In Surburban & Downtown Areas Roads.
*Appears As An NPC Racer In Street Races.
- Despite all this, it is still the fastest car in the game, It costs 100,000 R and the car can be found in only some areas.
- In Urban Crime, the Gallopino can be found in blue or yellow. It retains its performance in Miami Vindication. It can only be unlocked at level 35. Buying it at the shop costs $500 in cash.
- You can't buy in Gangstar Vegas after 2.0.0 unless it was opened from a crate.
- The name Gallopino is an obvious nod to Lamborghini. Because of This, it is safe to assume it is Italian of Origin
- It Considered As An Italian Supercar. Because Of Its Italian Name & Origin. ￼
- It Seems To Hear Engine Sounds In Two Gangstar Games, V12 (In Gangstar Rio) & V8 (In Gangstar Vegas).
- In Italian Gallopino Means "Errand Boy".
- In the latest update of Gangstar Vegas, it sells for 52,800 at the chop shop.
- The Gallopino Received An New Model In Later Gangstar Vegas Updates, Others Are Box ES, Thornback, Yamakasi, & Dash Cup Series.
- A mission in Gangstar Vegas requires Jason to steal one of this, lose the heat, then deliver the car. This Mission Is done For E-Man. But the car Was going to vera. This Gallopino Belongs To Frank Veliano.
- Gallopino has a new remastered model in Gangstar Vegas update 32. It Now Has An New Rims And Design It Now Resembles the To 2008-2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4.
- Gallopino is mentioned by Karen in "Busting Through" mission in Gangstar Vegas
- The Gallopino originally had a different rear that bears a great resemblance to the McLaren MP4-12C.