|Appearance(s):|| Gangstar Vegas |
Gangstar New Orleans
|Vehicle type:||Two-door convertible|
The Störer is a convertible making its first appearance in Gangstar Vegas, replacing the Läufer from the previous games. This car is based on a Porsche 918 Spyder. (Front & Headlights) & Bugatti Veyron (Rear) Like the Läufer in Gangstar Rio: City of Saints, the Störer is one of the rarest cars and can only be found in richer areas in the city with its rooftop opened. It is faster than most cars in the game, with some exceptions.
- "Störer" is the German word for "Disturber", just like "Läufer" means "runner"
- The fact that the car's name is German suggests that it comes from Germany and is manufactured by Schnellzahn, the same company that produces the Läufer and the Galloppino.
- Schnellzahn Is May Been Based On Real-life German Car Manufacturer, Porsche AG. Where Störer & Laüfer Produced On. (Except The Galloppino Is Based On Lamborghini Vehicle).
- The Störer Is The Successor To Gangstar Rio Version Of Laüfer, Coincidentally, Both Are Open-top Supercar & Both Based On Porsche 918 Spyder. ￼
- The Störer sells for $270,000 at lvl 1, $405,000 at lvl 2, and $607,500 at lvl 3, being the most expensive car found on the street. However, the price has been extremely reduced in a recent update.
- The Störer in the latest update now sells for $45,000, which now makes the Kearsarge possible for making more profit at $52,000 at the Chop Shop.
- The Läufer (Gangstar Rio Version) & Störer Are The Only Cars In Gangstar Series, That Is Based On Porsche 918 Spyder.
- The Porsche 918 Spyder Is Part Of "Holy Trinity" Category By Top Gear. The Other Two Are Ferrari LaFerrari & McLaren P1. ￼