|Appearance(s):|| Gangstar Vegas |
Gangstar: New Orleans
|Vehicle type:||2-door muscle car|
The Whiptail 426 Is an Muscle Car With Body Based on a 1966 Chevrolet Nova SS with influences from 1968 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28.
- Liberty Racer - Race Variant Of Whiptail 426, But With An Unique USA Flag Color.
- Seen Spawns In a Traffic In Downtown, Village, & Rural Areas (Except The Strip).
- Purchased For 79 Diamonds.
- Appears As an Starter Car In a Tutorial Mission.￼
- This is Second 20th century-based Car To Appear In a Game. First Was Bluejay, Third Being Kiger SS & Fourth Being St. Paddy's Wheels.
- Jason Malone's personal Whiptail could possibly be a homage to the Driver's 1973 Chevrolet Malibu from the 2011 film Drive.
- ￼The Whiptail 426's Competitors Are Sorraia, Kiger SS, Kearsarge LS & Thornback.
- This is Successor To Sorraia, Another Muscle Car From Previous Gangstar Games.
- This Is "Starter Car" In Game.
- The Vehicle Has Mostly Appears In a Storyline Missions & Artworks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.